Anthony M. Rossi, MD
Dermatology, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery in New York City (NYC) and Manhattan
Dr. Anthony Rossi is the latest experienced dermatologist to join our practice. After graduating from Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York as President of the Class of 2008, Dr. Rossi completed his residency at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital (Department of Dermatology) in 2012, and then went on to complete a Mohs Fellowship in Procedural Dermatology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in 2013.
Dr. Rossi has received extensive training in dermatology both at home and abroad in Italy and Africa, and was named an AMA Young Physician Representative by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS).
He has received the following distinctions and awards:
- AAD International Society Fellow – Italian Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- ASDS 2011 Preceptorship Award
- 2011 Scher/Baran Award – Council for Nail Disorders
- Board Member and Elected Liaison to Cornell Ithaca – Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Botswana AAD International Resident’s Fellowship in Botswana, Africa
- Weill Cornell Medical College Service Award
Dr. Rossi’s research has been published in numerous medical journals, books, and other publications, including Procedural Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and J Cosmet Dermatol. He continues to share his knowledge as a contributing editor on the Cutis Editorial Board and Cosmetic Dermatology Editorial Board.