Board Members of Juva Foundation Research Fund
Dermatology, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery in New York City (NYC) and Manhattan
Dr. Bruce Katz
Dr. Bruce Katz is Clinical Professor of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Director of the Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Clinic at Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Director of the Juva Skin & Laser Center in New York City.
- One of the Best Doctors in NY - New York Magazine
- Frequent Guest - The View, 20/20, Good Morning America, and CNN
- Innovator of advanced laser technology, pioneer of Smartlipo and skin rejuvenation techniques.
- Published author in leading medical and scientific journals
- International lecturer at medical symposia
- National spokesman for the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Fellow in the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery.
- Past President of the Dermatologic Society of Greater New York.
- Founding member and Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board of the Medical Spa Society
Dr. Max Gomez
- Nationally recognized, award-winning medical broadcast journalist for over twenty-six years.
- Eight Time Emmy Award Winner
- Nationally-known speaker at academic, medical and educational institutions.
- Experienced emcee and moderator of panels and symposia
- Published Author
- NASA Journalist in Space semi-finalist
Dr. David W. Smith
- CEO of Madison eHealth Consulting
- Advisory Board member of NIH Research, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Research Director & IT Project manager for Bristol- Meyers Squibb
- Delivery of four new chemicals into clinical development for Bristol-Meyers Squibb
- 21st Century Achievement Award in Medicine
- Juva Foundation Secretary