Frequently Asked Questions
What is vaginal rejuvenation?
We offer four minimally-invasive options that can restore and rejuvenate vaginal tissues: ThermiVA®, FemiLift™, Femme 360, and EMSella. It is not uncommon for women of all ages to struggle with some uncomfortable issues regarding the area in and around the vaginal opening. These are especially common after you’ve had children, but also can occur simply from age and day-to-day life. These experiences can lead to any of the following:
- Loose skin or excess fat around the vaginal area
- Stress Incontinence
- Vaginal looseness
- Loss of sensation
- Loss of sexual gratification
- Dryness or lack of lubrication
- Decreased natural vaginal lubrication
- Decreased confidence and libido\
How does it work?
There are several ways to treat these problems without surgery. At JUVA Skin & Laser Center, we offer four minimally-invasive options that can restore and rejuvenate vaginal tissues: ThermiVA®, FemiLift™, Femme 360, and EMSella. We can help you to no longer feel self-conscious, unattractive, or uninterested in intercourse, and live a normal healthy productive life.
- ThermiVa Treatments | ThermiVA is a part of the ThermiTight program which uses the ThermiRF device, and is cleared by the FDA for dermatological use. It works by sending radio frequency waves into the internal and external vaginal tissues for gentle tightening and collagen stimulation.
- ThermiLift™ Treatments | The FemiLift treatment is a thermal laser that is sent into your vaginal tissues without any incisions, needles, or surgery. The thermal heating created by this FDA-approved laser encourages your tissues to naturally tighten, but also causes them to generate collagen and elastin.
- Emsella Treatments | The EmSella from BTL is our newest vaginal rejuvenation device. It is a comfortable chair that you sit on fully clothed, which uses electromagnetic technology to stimulate your pelvic muscles and tighten vaginal tissues.
- Femme 360 | Femme 360 is JUVA'S newest vaginal rejuvenation technology, and the fastest vaginal rejuvenation procedure available. Like ThermiVa, it utilizes radiofrequency energy to heat and tighten vaginal tissues.
When can I see results from vaginal rejuvenation treatments?
Typically results can been seen immiediate after treatment. Depending on the machine used, we may offer patients to come back for several sessions to see optimal results.
Is vaginal rejuvenation it safe?
All of the devices we use pertaining to vaginal rejuvenation are FDA approved. You will not experience any pain during or after the procedure(s).
Does vaginal rejuvenation hurt?
Treatments range from 3-30 minutes depending on the specific machine being used which is dependent upon your individual needs. Vaginal rejuvenation conducts tightening using lasers or radio frequency technology and is not deemed a surgical procedure; thus, recovery is very minimal. You will not experience any pain during or after the procedure(s). It is recommended that you abstain from intercourse or using a tampon for 3 days after each treatment, but otherwise, there will not be any type of downtime or recovery period.