You’re doing everything that you can to lose that last bit of extra fat, but you aren’t seeing results. This is a common problem, and it can be incredibly frustrating.
You don’t have to accept the bulges, and you don’t have to resort to cosmetic surgery. Non-invasive fat removal treatments can help you achieve the toned figure you desire.
Two of the most talked about non-surgical body contouring devices are SculpSure and Coolsculpting. Below are a few reasons why our director and dermatologist Dr. Bruce Katz chooses to exclusively offer SculpSure.
SculpSure has several advantages over CoolSculpting, including:
- A shorter treatment time: A SculpSure treatment typically takes 30 minutes. That’s half the time of a CoolSculpting session.
- Fewer treatment sessions: SculpSure can offer fantastic, permanent results after one session. With CoolSculpting, most people will need several treatments to achieve their goals.
- The ability to treat more areas at once: The CoolSculpting machine only has one applicator, meaning it can only treat one area at a time. SculpSure can treat up to four areas in a single session!
- No post-treatment downtime: Some people report a numb sensation in the treatment area immediately after a CoolSculpting appointment. After SculpSure, you can resume your normal activities without feeling frozen or crampy.
- The added benefit of skin tightening: Many people are concerned about excess fat and skin laxity. SculpSure is unique because the gentle heat used during a treatment can stimulate collagen and tighten the skin.
Find Out if SculpSure is Right for You
At JUVA, we insist on offering the most advanced treatments available. To learn if you would benefit from SculpSure, call (212) 688-5882 or fill out our contact form. We welcome patients from NYC, Manhattan, Woodside, and around the world.