We’ve all heard the saying “new year, new you.” While it may seem a bit cliché, there’s no reason why it can’t be true.
In fact, 2019 is the perfect time to turn your aesthetic goals into a reality. If you’re looking to achieve a more toned and defined figure, all you need is a little help from the safe and effective body contouring services at JUVA Skin & Laser Center.
Why Schedule a Cosmetic Treatment in The New Year?
If you’ve been thinking about scheduling a cosmetic procedure, now might be a great time. Our services can complement your efforts to be the best version of yourself in 2019. Plus, they can help you overcome that dreaded post-holiday bulge.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider body contouring this year:
- Achieve your new year’s resolutions: According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, roughly less than ten percent of people actually achieve their new year’s resolutions. When it comes to attaining a well-defined body, you may even have factors working against you—like a genetic predisposition to store excess fat. Fat removal treatments can help you put the finishing touches on your diet and exercise routine so that you can look your best.
- See results in time for summer: Some of our services offer near-instant results from just one treatment. Others, however, may involve several sessions to achieve the best outcome. And certain procedures may also involve a bit of swelling or redness before the final results reveal themselves. Schedule your treatment early in the year to make sure you are ready for swimsuit season.
- Amazing non-invasive options are available: Some people who are interested in cosmetic treatments never schedule a consultation because they don’t like the idea of an invasive procedure. But new years bring new technology, and there are many incredibly effective, non-invasive services available today.
- Long recovery times are a thing of the past: Our patients love the fact that our non-invasive and minimally-invasive treatments require little to no downtime. Even if you decide—with the help of our physicians—that an invasive procedure is right for you, the recovery times are very short.
Popular 2019 Treatment Options
It’s impossible to say what procedure is right for you without talking to you during a consultation. Our dermatologists want to hear what your goals are and learn more about your physical characteristics. This way, you will receive individualized treatment recommendations.
However, some new & exciting fat-reducing services are very popular in the New Year, including:
- Emsculpt: This amazing new noninvasive treatment builds muscle while burning fat! By applying focused electromagnetic energy, Emsculpt can induce beneficial muscle contractions that are more powerful than what you can achieve through exercise. It can be used to sculpt your abdominals, buttocks, biceps and triceps, as well as your calf muscles. EM-Sculpt treatments are performed twice a week for 2 weeks (total of 4 treatments). The best part is that you get to sit back and relax!
- SculpSure: Non-invasive, gentle heat from a laser can also help you achieve your body contouring goals. SculpSure uses hyperthermic energy to heat fat cells so that your body will remove them. SculpSure treatments are completed in just 25 minutes! The heat also helps rejuvenate the appearance of your skin by encouraging collagen and elastin production.
- SmartLipo: Looking for an improvement over traditional liposuction technology? SmartLipo is the answer. This minimally invasive treatment uses an advanced temperature-sensing cannula and a cutting edge laser. Patients love that they experience less downtime and tighter skin with SmartLipo
- Kybella: Many men and women struggle with excess fat below their chin. Thankfully, submental fat — commonly referred to as a double chin — can be treated with simple injections. Kybella injections dissolve targeted fat cells so that your body can absorb and remove them.
Make It Your Year by Scheduling a Manhattan Consultation
Body contouring procedures and non-invasive fat removal treatments are not substitutes for a healthy lifestyle. However, they can help you achieve the results of your dreams.
To discuss your body shaping options or to schedule a treatment, please fill out our contact form or call 888-610-3133. At JUVA Skin & Laser Center, we welcome patients from NYC, Woodside, and around the world.