We are currently accepting volunteers for the following studies:
- Sunken Cheeks: The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Bellafill for the correction of sunken cheeks.
- Psoriasis Survey: This first study is to collect information about the condition in the efforts to help improve the care and treatment outcomes for adult patients suffering from auto-immune diseases like Psoriasis.
- Psoriasis: The second study is to investigate the efficiency and safety of a cream vs placebo applied topically.
- Eczema: This study is to investigate the efficiency and safety of medication administered under the skin in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis eczema.
- Eczema: The second study is to evaluate the safety and efficiency of a topical cream vs placebo in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Acne: This study is to compare the safety & efficiency of a topically applied lotion vs. placebo in the treatment of acne vulgaris in adult and pediatric patients (ages 9 & up).
- Cellulite: For more information, please contact our office.
Participants must be 18 or older. For more information please call our research team at (212) 421-9501.