We are currently accepting volunteers for the following studies:
- Sunken Cheeks: The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Bellafill for the correction of sunken cheeks.
- Warts: This study is to evaluate the safety & efficiency of a topical gel for the treatment of common warts in pediatric patients ages 2-11.
- Psoriasis Survey: This first study is to collect information about the condition in the efforts to help improve the care and treatment outcomes for adult patients suffering from auto-immune diseases like Psoriasis.
- Psoriasis: The second study is to evaluate the safety and efficiency of a topical cream vs placebo in the treatment of adult plaque psoriasis.
- Acne: This study is to compare the safety & efficiency of a topically applied lotion vs. placebo in the treatment of acne vulgaris in adult and pediatric patients (ages 9 & up).
- Submental Fat: This study is to evaluate the safety and efficiency of the SculpSure laser in the treatment of submental fat (double chin).
- Eczema: This study is to investigate the efficiency and safety of medication administered under the skin in adults with moderate to severe Atopic Dermatitis eczema.
- Scabies: This study is to assess the efficacy and safety of a topical medication versus placebo in patients with scabies ages 4 years and up.
- Cellulite: For more information, please contact our office.
Participants must be 18 or older. For more information please call our research team at (212) 421-9501.