There are several uses for dermal fillers, but oftentimes the stigma is that these are only for women. Our New York dermatologist, Dr. Bruce Katz, can attest to the fact that this is not true by any means. As men age, their skin loses elasticity in the same way a woman's does. The body will begin to store fat in different ways and places than it did while you were younger, which can leave your cheeks looking sunken, the areas under your eyes look dark, and cause your skin to hang.
The use of dermal fillers for men can improve how youthful your face appears, make you look thinner, and even alter the shape of your face for a more masculine appearance. If you’re interested in discussing what dermal fillers could do for you and the types that our Manhattan dermatologist offers, please contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center today. Call us at (212) 688-5882.
Uses for Facial Fillers
Facial or dermal fillers can be used to give your face a fuller, healthier appearance. We can safely and quickly perform injections of various types of fillers so you have the sculpted, manly look you’re hoping for.
Dermal fillers can be used for the following:
- Sunken cheeks
- To add volume and a plump, healthy look to facial areas with loose skin
- Hollow areas under the eyes
- Lip augmentation
- Nasolabial folds (lines that are around the mouth)
- Sunken areas under the eyes (tear troughs)
- Create a more masculine jaw line
When properly injected, dermal fillers can be used to restore your face’s natural, handsome look. Our Manhattan dermatologist has decades of experience sculpting men’s faces with dermal fillers. He has even been a part of the research and testing stages of some of the now FDA-approved fillers.
Dermal Fillers Our New York Dermatologist Offers
At JUVA Skin & Laser Center, we take every precaution when considering which products to offer. We participate in studies to determine if a product will work and how safe it is. We also follow FDA-recommendations and guidelines and only use safe and effective products. We offer the following filler options for the rejuvenation of your face:
- Restylane and Perlane – dermal fillers made of granules of hyaluronic acid which aids in giving a plump, healthy appearance to portions of your face. These two injectables are often used together for longer-lasting results.
- Juvederm – facial filler that can also be used for lip augmentation
- Radiesse – filler for folds and lines that offers long-lasting results
- Sculptra – dermal filler for your cheeks or under the eyes
- Belotero – filler that creates a smooth texture for any part of your face and can also be used for lip augmentation
- Selphyl® -- natural filler for sunken eyes
Manhattan Dermatology Office You Can Trust
Along with offering all of these filler options, we also offer BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments and are constantly adding high-quality safe, new fillers. Dr. Katz, our Manhattan dermatologist, can determine the best filler for you in order to give you a manly, healthy, and youthful appearance. You will love how you look! The only thing you need to do to get started is to contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center online or call us at (212) 688-5882.