JUVA Skin & Laser Center offers a wide range of facial procedures to help you look and feel your best. We focus on minimally invasive, nonsurgical treatments that achieve excellent results with virtually no downtime. If you prefer to avoid extensive surgery and a lengthy recovery, our cosmetic dermatologists can recommend the ideal solution to address your goals.
We will customize your treatment plan based on your specific aesthetic concerns. You can receive individualized recommendations by speaking with one of our cosmetic dermatologists. Please call 212-688-5882 to schedule an appointment at our Manhattan office or 718-729-8512 for an appointment at our Woodside office.
Nonsurgical Facial Treatments
Whether you’re looking to reverse the signs of aging or simply improve your facial appearance, we can help you achieve your goals. At JUVA Skin & Laser Center, we offer the latest and most advanced nonsurgical treatment options:
- Injectables and Dermal Fillers – Injectable treatments are an effective way to reverse the signs of aging. We offer wrinkle relaxers, such as BOTOX© Cosmetic, which temporarily block the nerve impulses that cause your facial muscles to contract, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance. These treatments are effective to reduce wrinkles around the eyes and in the forehead region. We also offer a variety of dermal fillers to restore lost facial volume and deliver a rejuvenated appearance in the mid to lower portion of your face. The right filler for you will depend on your unique needs and goals.
- Wrinkle Treatments – In addition to injectables, we offer a variety of treatments to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Depending on your unique aesthetic concerns, we may recommend microneedling, glycolic and salicylic acid peels, or laser skin resurfacing.
- Facial Remodeling – We offer Evoke, a revolutionary facial remodeling technology that addresses the muscle and tissue underneath the skin to restore a more rejuvenated appearance. There are two different treatment options: Evoke Face focuses on the cheeks and jaw, while Evoke Neck focuses on the deep tissue in the neck region.
- Aphrodite Lip Treatment – Dry, chapped lips can be painful and unattractive. The Aphrodite Lip Treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid into your lips to provide hydration for smooth, beautiful lips.
- Double Chin Treatment – Kybella is an effective way to eliminate the appearance of a double chin. This injectable treatment destroys fat cells underneath the chin, allowing them to be safely eliminated by your body. It may take several treatment sessions to achieve your desired outcome.
- Jowl Treatments – We offer a variety of nonsurgical solutions to reduce the appearance of sagging skin and jowls in the lower face and neck region. Sculptra is a dermal filler that stimulates natural collagen production, providing a rejuvenated appearance to the neck region. If excess chin fat is contributing to the appearance of jowls, Kybella may be a great solution to restore a more youthful appearance. EmbraceRF uses radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis to eliminate fat cells and provide skin tightening benefits, making it an excellent option to improve the appearance of jowls.
- Earlobe Repair – We can perform earlobe repair to address a variety of issues including earlobe splits, earlobe tears and earlobe abnormalities.
- Photofacial Treatments – Photofacial treatments are an effective way to restore a youthful, healthy skin complexion and eliminate a variety of skin pigmentation issues. We offer two types of photofacials: light-emitting diode (LED) and intense-pulsed light (IPL) treatments.
- Under-Eye Circle Treatments – We offer a variety of solutions to eliminate the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Depending on the specific cause of your under-eye circles, we may recommend dermal fillers, PicoSure laser treatment or the Madonna Lift fractional laser treatment.
- Acne and Acne Scar Treatments – We offer a wide range of treatments to help you get acne breakouts under control and improve the appearance of acne scars. Depending on your unique needs, we may recommend photodynamic therapy, laser acne treatments, dermal fillers (for atrophic acne scars) or chemical peels.
- Scar Removal Treatments – We offer a wide range of proven and effective scar removal options, including laser scar removal, Bellafill (for atrophic scars), radiofrequency microneedling and steroid injections (for keloid scars).
Contact our NYC Cosmetic Dermatologists
Please contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center using the form on this page to schedule a consultation. Call 212-688-5882 for an appointment at our Manhattan office or 718-729-8512 for an appointment at our Woodside office. We serve patients throughout NYC and nationwide.