JUVA Skin & Laser Center is proud to provide our patients with a safe and effective way to control discomfort and anxiety during cosmetic treatments: PRO-NOX™ Nitrous Oxide Delivery System.
PRO-NOX™ is a pneumatically driven gas system designed to deliver a 50% oxygen and 50% nitrous oxide mixture. It has been used around the world in labor and delivery for decades, and now it is available for all cosmetic treatments at JUVA Skin & Laser Center!
How PRO-NOX™ Works
PRO-NOX™ is an inhaled analgesia controlled by the patient during cosmetic treatments. You breathe in the oxygen and nitrous oxide mixture and it takes effect in seconds, offering you immediate relief from pain and anxiety and allowing for quick recovery.
Patients love the control that PRO-NOX™ allows them to have over their own comfort levels during treatment, and studies have shown that this non-addictive alternative for pain management can delay or eliminate the need for other pain medications.
Benefits of PRO-NOX™
The many benefits of using PRO-NOX™ during cosmetic treatments include:
- Patient control. You are in charge! You are empowered to respond to your body’s own discomfort when you need to.
- Immediate relief from pain and anxiety.
- Short duration of effect. The nitrous oxide clears the body within minutes.
- Ability to drive. Because of the short duration of the effects in your body, you can drive yourself to and from your procedures.
- Non-invasive and easy to self-administer.
Procedures with PRO-NOX™
PRO-NOX™ can help you relax during almost any cosmetic procedure, including:
- Body contouring procedures
- Tattoo removal
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Laser treatments
- And more!
At JUVA Skin & Laser Center, we are committed to offering our patients the latest cosmetic advancements in a safe, relaxed, and comfortable environment. To schedule your personalized consultation to learn more about the best cosmetic treatment options for you, please call JUVA Skin & Laser Center at 888-610-3133. We welcome patients throughout Manhattan, the greater NYC area, and worldwide.