ThermiTight Q & A
1. WHAT IS THERMITIGHT?ThermiTight is the first aesthetic procedure, which delivers controlled thermal energy under the skin to reverse the effects of aging.
2. WHO IS THE TYPICAL PATIENT FOR THERMITIGHT?
ThermiTight is ideal for patients who want more results than non-invasive procedures can deliver and DO NOT want surgery.
3. WHAT ARE THE TARGET AREAS FOR THERMITIGHT?
ThermiTight is great for problem areas of the face, neck, tummy, arms, thighs and other tissues (i.e. bra fat, love handles).
4. HOW DOES THERMITIGHT WORK?
ThermiTight is a painless, micro-invasive procedure. A tiny probe is inserted under the skin; then, radiofrequency energy is applied directly to the target tissues causing immediate shrinkage.
5. APPROXIMATELY HOW LONG DOES THE THERMITIGHT PROCEDURE TAKE?
The entire procedure is typically done in less than an hour depending on the protocol and the treatment zone.
6. HOW LONG BEFORE A PATIENT SEES RESULTS?
Results are immediate and improve over time.
7. HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS OF THE TREATMENT LAST?
The effects have been shown to last several years.
8. WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME AND WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
Patients may experience slight swelling and redness and are usually able to return to normal activity within 24 hours.
9. DOES IT HURT?
Because ThermiTight uses local anesthetic, some patients experience minimal discomfort during the injection of the numbing agent. After the area is numbed, however, there is little-to-no discomfort. Patients may feel pressure or warmth, but not pain. Swelling and bruising is likely; adhering to aftercare instructions will minimize these effects.
10. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
ThermiTight treatments are 1-2 hours in length per area treated.
11. HOW IS THERMITIGHT PERFORMED?
ThermiTight is an in-office, minimally invasive procedure performed under local anesthesia in out AAAHC accredited operating room. The areas to be treated are numbed with a small amount of local anesthetic. An a very small incision is made to allow the radiofrequency fiber under the skin. The fiber heats the target tissues in an effective, safe and controlled fashion. It tightens the skin and diminishes lumpy fat pockets.
Schedule an appointment for ThermiTight today! Call 212-688-5882.