Our spacious and attractive offices are located at 60 East 56th Street between Madison and Park Avenues. Please take the elevator to the second floor. Here you will find a state-of-the-art medical facility with an operating room, fully outfitted examination rooms, a recovery room, MOHs laboratory and a video-viewing room. Our beautifully appointed MediSpa is comprised of facial, massage, laser hair removal and body treatment rooms, and a makeup center. JUVA is accessible by subway, bus or car. Parking facilities and hotels are located across the street and at other nearby locations.
Patients are seen by appointment, which can be booked by calling (212) 688-5882 or online through email. We strive to accommodate your schedule by including early morning, evening and Saturday appointment hours.
If you must cancel, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice or your account will be charged for the visit. This courtesy will allow us to accommodate another patient.
Please fill out the registration forms prior to your visit to JUVA for both New York and Queens.
Please call our office for the most updated information on insurances we accept.
We provide 7-day 24-hour emergency call to all patients of record. In case of emergency, our answering service will promptly forward your call to the doctors, who will respond as quickly as possible.
We encourage you to call with questions. The medical staff is trained to answer most calls, but will forward to the doctors any calls requiring their personal attention.
Prescription refills are handled during office hours, when we have full access to your medical records. Refills are not routinely filled on holidays, weekends, or if you have not been seen for more than six months.
The Manhattan Parking Group offers our patients a discount. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Arman Garage ((212) 593-5219) at 575 Madison Avenue is located across the street from JUVA but is more expensive.
Nearby restaurants include Cosi's Sandwich Bar ((212) 588-0888) on the ground floor of 60 East 56th Street. Cosi is open from 7:00am to 8:30pm Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 7:00pm on Friday and 11:00am to 4:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Montebello Ristorante Italiano: Located at the heart of midtown, Montebello Ristorante is open for lunch and dinner between the hours of 12 pm and 10 pm and is located at 120 East 56th Street between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue. Reservations are recommended. The telephone number is (212) 753-1447.
There is a beautiful indoor public space on the ground floor of the IBM building on Madison Avenue between 56th and 57th Street.
The Sony Plaza is on the West side of Madison Avenue between 55th and 56th Streets and is a delightful public area.
Nearby hotels include:
- 6 Columbus – 6 Columbus Circles near 59th Street
- Empire Hotel – 44 W. 63rd Street @ Broadway
- Plaza Hotel – Fifth Avenue @ Central Park South
- Jumeirah Essex Hotel – 160 Central Park S. Near 7th Avenue
- Mandarin Oriental – 80 Columbus Circle @ 60th Street
- Ritz Carlton – 50 Central Park near 6th Avenue
- Hudson Hotel – 356 W. 58th St near 9th Ave
- Holiday Inn – 440 W. 57th St
- Warwick Hotel – 65 W. 54th Street
- W Hotel – 541 Lexington Ave
- Marriot Marquis – 1535 Broadway
- Apartment Rentals – Church Hill Group (Gina Iacobellis) (212) 686-0444 x5101.
Please remember to mention JUVA when you call the hotel.
JUVA Skin & Laser Center/Juva MediSpa HIPAA Policy
JUVA maintains your health care information in a confidential manner. Your information may be used for treatment, payment, and health care operations. For example, our physicians and nurses need access to your record to treat you, our billing office may use information to obtain payment from your insurance, and our office managers may use the information for quality assurance purposes.
Your rights as a patient of JUVA under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) including the following:
- You have the right to see and get copies of your record.
- You have the right to request that specific person(s) not see your record.
- You have the right to receive your medical information such as laboratory tests in a confidential fashion.
- You have the right to request that your medical records be amended.
- You have the right to request an accounting of everyone to whom the office reveals your medical information for purposes other than treatment, payment, or office operations.
- If you want to learn the procedure to receive copies of your medical record, please contact a JUVA representative.
- JUVA abides by federal, state, and local laws.
You pay us the highest compliment when you recommend our practice to a friend, family member or colleague.
We look forward to your visit to JUVA Skin & Laser Center. Please call our office at (212) 688-5882 for a consultation or complete our online form.