For the 80% of women who live with and battle the appearance of cellulite, the wait for a miracle treatment is finally over thanks to a groundbreaking procedure called Cellulaze.
Cellulaze can make your dimpled skin vanish with one quick and easy treatment that boasts long-lasting results. Cellulaze has the ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite by utilizing state-of-the-art technology to eliminate cellulite and stop future growth.
Dr. Bruce Katz, founder of the JUVA Skin & Laser Center and one of the original pioneers of SmartLipo™, was the sole dermatologist in the U.S. to conduct the clinical trials of Cellulaze that led to its FDA clearance. JUVA Skin & Laser Center is the only World Cellulaze Training Center in New York.
If you're interested in transforming your skin with a Cellulaze treatment, please contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center today at 888-610-3133. We offer personalized consultations to patients from Manhattan, NYC, Woodside, and around the world.
Benefits of Cellulaze
Since Dr. Katz pioneered the use of Cellulaze, it received FDA approval in 2012 for the long-lasting treatment of cellulite. Cellulaze is a remarkable cellulite treatment that offers many benefits for women seeking to get rid of cellulite.
The benefits of Cellulaze include:
- Clinically proven: Unlike many cellulite treatments, Cellulaze is clinically proven to remove cellulite effectively. In studies, both the patients themselves and outside observers noted the improvement of the appearance of cellulite. Increases in skin thickness and elasticity were observed, improving the smoothness and youthful appearance of skin. Studies also showed that patients were on the whole very satisfied with the procedure.
- Long-lasting results: Clinical studies have also shown that Cellulaze gives long-lasting results. Just how long-lasting, we can't say for sure, but some of the patients in the original clinical study have seen results lasting two years or more. Other cellulite treatments do not generally give results lasting even to the clinically-established length of one year.
- Single treatment: A problem with other cellulite treatments, whether they are massages, creams, or other methods, is that they require numerous sessions or applications to achieve even modest results. But with Cellulaze, only one treatment is needed.
Because of these benefits, Cellulaze is a remarkable new technology and represents an entirely new era in cellulite treatment. You can expect even more significant results when you combine SmartLipo™ and Cellulaze.
Cellulaze is a good treatment for many women. The ideal candidate for Cellulaze:
- Has moderate cellulite
- Is in general good health
- Is at a stable weight, ideally close to their goal weight
- Is a non-smoker
- Has realistic expectations for the procedure
If you do not meet all these characteristics, you may still be a good candidate, but your results may be affected. For example, women with severe cellulite may see less of a reduction in cellulite, as might overweight women or smokers.
Our doctors are among the most experienced users of this technology, and we understand the importance of proper candidate selection to ensure the best possible results. During your consultation, we will talk to you about the procedure and your medical history and help you understand whether this is a good treatment for you.
How Cellulaze Changes Cellulite Structure
The Cellulaze procedure begins with the injection of local anesthesia. You will be awake for the full Cellulaze procedure, which takes about an hour, depending on the size of the areas being treated. You should not feel any discomfort during the procedure, just some gentle pressure.
Cellulaze uses a three-step process to target the structure of cellulite.
First, Cellulaze targets and removes fat from the individual fat pockets. This is similar to the liquefaction that takes place during SmartLipo, but because the goal is not to remove large quantities of fat, the body is allowed to process the fat internally.
Second, Cellulaze breaks some of the connective bands that pull down on the skin, creating the dimpling effect. With fewer connective bands, you have fewer dimples and an overall smoother appearance.
Finally, Cellulaze stimulates the skin to produce more collagen and become thicker. Thicker skin smooths out the appearance of cellulite even further.
Cellulaze Recovery and Downtime
After your Cellulaze treatment, you will initially be sore and tired. Downtime from Cellulaze is relatively minor. Expect to take one day off from work and one week off from strenuous activities, although this varies significantly from person to person.
After that first day, the amount of downtime necessary depends on many factors including:
- The size of the area treated
- Your health and healing rate
- Your pain sensitivity
- The nature of your work
One of the most frustrating things about cellulite is that many people who have it are avid exercise enthusiasts with well-developed musculature and healthy weight. As a result, one of the most common concerns Cellulaze patients have is, "When can I get back to my exercise routine?" After taking a few days of downtime, patients can begin a gradual return to exercise, working back up to their full routine about 1-2 weeks after the procedure.
As a rule of thumb, if you have any doubt about whether you are ready to go back to work or begin exercise after Cellulaze, take another day or call us.
The results of Cellulaze will not be immediately visible. By the time bruising and swelling clears, you will see some results, but these will continue to improve over several weeks to several months, reaching maximum improvement at about 3-6 months after the treatment.
In a survey conducted by the JUVA Skin & Laser Center, 15 women underwent the Cellulaze procedure and allowed our team to evaluate their results. Utilizing 3D surface imaging, digital photography, and patient questionnaires, their results were documented.
The following was found after each patient had just one Cellulaze treatment:
- 68% showed a significant decrease in cellulite by photographic evaluation
- 65% showed an improvement in skin appearance using Vectra 3D Surface Imaging
- 76% of patients reported they believed the treatment gave them good or excellent results
Schedule Your Cellulaze Consultation Today
If you're interested in improving that unsightly cellulite from your problem areas, contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center today by calling 888-610-3133 or completing the form on our website. Since Dr. Katz was the pioneer doctor to help test and develop Cellulaze, you can trust that he has the experience needed to guide you through the process.
We happily welcome patients from Manhattan, Woodside, NYC, and worldwide.