Sofwave™ is an innovative treatment designed to lift and tighten the skin, creating a rejuvenated and youthful look. The FDA has cleared Sofwave™’s SUPERB (synchronous ultrasound parallel beam) technology for the eyebrow, submental, and neck.
The following is a list of candidacy factors to help you determine if you fit the profile for Sofwave™:
- Mild to moderate skin laxity: Sofwave™ is most effective for people with minor skin sagging and wrinkles who want to address the early signs of aging.
- Good overall health: A candidate must be in good general health, with no significant medical issues hindering the treatment or the healing process.
- Maintaining a stable weight: Frequent weight fluctuations can significantly affect the skin's elasticity. A steady weight is essential for maintaining the results of the procedure.
While treatment suits most patients and skin types and tones, it is essential to note that Sofwave™ may not be suitable for all skin types and conditions. For example, individuals with severe skin sagging might be better served by a more invasive option such as surgery.
Sofwave™ is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, as they may cause complications and impede healing. Other options may better serve those with the following conditions:
- Skin diseases or infections
- Connective tissue disorders
- Medical conditions associated with impaired wound healing