Many men and women struggle with loose skin. Whether it’s on your face, arms, legs or even your buttocks, loose skin can cause embarrassment and may make you appear older than you actually are. Lax skin is often a problem for those who have lost a significant amount of weight because the skin has been stretched beyond its capacity to snap back, but the most common cause is aging. Your skin loses elasticity as you age because of collagen and elastic tissue loss.
At JUVA Skin & Laser Center, we offer a variety of skin tightening treatments such as laser treatments and injectables to regain your skin’s plump appearance. Schedule your consultation with one of our skilled dermatologists in Manhattan today at (888) 610-3133. We serve clients throughout New York including NYC and Manhattan.
What Skin Tightening Treatments Are Available at JUVA?
Skin tightening treatments produce noticeable results, sometimes immediately, and can be performed on all areas of the body. We offer these FDA-cleared, non-surgical and minimally invasive options at our Manhattan cosmetic surgery and dermatology office:
- EndyMed™ 3DEEP: 3DEEP works by using multi-channel, controlled radio frequency energy to heat the deep layers of your skin on nearly all body areas—This stimulates instantaneous results that will continue to strengthen for several months.
- Vshape: Vshape uses two radio frequencies to treat both the surface and subcutaneous layers of your skin. This laser treatment encourages the production of collagen and elastin.
- Exillis: Exillis also uses radio frequency to tighten loose skin and contour the body. This laser uses one radio frequency to direct heat underneath the skin. Exillis can tighten skin on the neck, arms, abdomen and other body areas.
- ThermiTight: This laser skin tightening treatment uses a small probe to heat skin tissues, encouraging collagen production. ThermiTight can treat the neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs and knees.
- EndyMed Intensif
- Nova Threads
What Causes Your Skin to Age?
Over time, your skin deteriorates. The surface layer thins, becoming transparent. The walls of your blood vessels weaken, allowing your skin to bruise more easily, and skin thinning causes your skin to lose its strength. However, many other factors contribute to your changing skin.
Skin can lose its youthful luster due to a combination of reasons such as:
- Repeated sun exposure
- Harsh weather conditions
- Poor skin care
- Bad lifestyle habits such as smoking
- Loss of fatty tissue in the subcutaneous layers of the skin
- Repeated facial expressions
- Normal aging
You can’t stop the aging process, but there are many ways you can fight to reverse or reduce loose, sagging skin.
Schedule Your Consultation at JUVA Today
If you struggle with loose skin on any area of your body, schedule a consultation with one of our skilled dermatologists in Manhattan today at (888) 610-3133 or fill out the form on this page. JUVA Skin & Laser Center serves clients in Manhattan, NYC, nationwide and abroad.