How Can You Rejuvenate Your Hands?
We've all heard the idiom, "to know it like the back of your hand," but you may find yourself looking down and wondering what happened to the back of your hands. As we age, our skin loses elasticity and fullness, which can cause your skin to look thinner or more unhealthy.
Our New York dermatologist, Dr. Bruce Katz, can utilize a variety of techniques in order to restore your hands to their full, healthy, and natural appearance.
We can perform the following in order to return the appearance of your hands to their natural luster:
- Fat injections - using fat from elsewhere in your body, we can inject it into portions of your hands that have become sunken, giving them their original plump, healthy look
- Radiesse - using this injectable, we can help fill wrinkles that develop on your hands
- Sun Damage Treatment - if you have sun spots on your hands, we can perform laser treatments to correct the darkened areas
- Spider Vein Treatment - we can utilize lasers or injections to dissipate the appearance of spider veins or varicose veins
- Age Spot Treatment - we can use lasers to lessen the appearance of age spots or we may recommend laser skin resurfacing to remove age spots and tighten the skin on your hands at the same time
All of our hands change in appearance as we age, but our New York dermatologist has a variety of methods that can restore their natural look. If you're interested in a consultation to discuss hand treatments, please contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center today. Call us at (212) 688-5882.