What Can Radiesse® Be Used For?
With the addition of so many amazing dermal fillers to our arsenal, there is something for everyone. If you have wrinkles, veins, or sunken looking hands, the filler for you is Radiesse®.
What is Radiesse®?
Radiesse® is an FDA-approved dermal filler that our dermatologist, Dr. Bruce E. Katz, uses to help remedy issues on your face or with your hands. It is primarily made from calcium hydroxyapatite, which is a natural element of calcium, so you don't have to worry about allergic reactions when having this product injected.
Where Can Radiesse® Be Used?
Radiesse® is a versatile filler than can be used for the following treatments:
- Fill in smile lines
- Injected in the corners of your mouth if they appear to be frowning
- Injected into saggy skin on your chin or wrinkles on your chin
- Fill in lines than run from your mouth to your chin
- Fill in sunken areas of your face or hands
- Fill in wrinkled or thin appearing skin in-between your fingers
Contact Us Today for Your Radiesse® Appointment
Treatments with Radiesse® will leave you looking younger and feeling more confident. Don't hesitate to love how you look and contact JUVA Skin & Laser Center today. We can be reached by filling out the form on this page or calling (212) 688-5882. We are happy to serve clients in New York City and nationwide.