What is EndyMed Intensif Microneedling?
There are hundreds of products and treatments available to treat deep wrinkles, acne scars and stretch marks, but few of them deliver the dramatic results that EndyMed Intensif Microneedling offers. This new skin treatment uses radio frequency pulses to target the deep layers of your skin and stimulate the production of collagen. Our dermatology office is excited to offer this revolutionary product to our clients in Manhattan.
Collagen production naturally slows down as you age, and the Intensif technology promotes the growth of collagen to reverse signs of aging and reduce acne scars using a hand piece equipped with micro needles. The hand piece distributes the radio frequency waves to jumpstart your natural healing process and provide you with refreshed skin and a younger, healthier appearance.
The Benefits of EndyMed Intensif
EndyMed Intensif is the latest FDA-approved technology and the first of its kind to use tiny needles to inject radio frequency energy into the skin. Some of the benefits of Intensif include:
- It treats many skin problems and scar damage such as fine lines and wrinkles, deep acne scars, dilated pores, stretch marks and more.
- You will see considerable improvement after just one treatment session.
- There is little to no downtime required, and you can return to your daily activities immediately after your appointment.
- Intensif Microneedling is customized to your skin type and skin tone.
- The results are long-lasting.
If you're ready for a rejuvenated appearance, please call our dermatologists in Manhattan today at (866) 451-7841 to learn more about EndyMed Intensif Microneedling. JUVA Skin & Laser Center provides experienced dermatology and cosmetic surgery to those in Manhattan, NYC and surrounding areas of New York.